1 January 2012

Oh lately it's so quiet...

It's all been a bit quiet on here recently, hasn't it. Well, this jumper is the reason...


It's been a hard slog knitting this baby in time to give to my brother in law for Christmas, leaving very little time for blogging. It went right down to the wire, and yes, it might be missing some sleeves, but personally I think he rocks it as a tank top.

I was also kept busy by lots of orders from friends and colleagues for bags and make up bags for them to give to friends and relatives as christmas presents.

Luckily, I had most of the requests pretty early on (most before September!), so I was able to plan my sewing time around the knitting! And I had a lot of fun wrapping them all before passing them on.

2011 has been a pretty good crafting year. I've kept sewing and knitting throughout the year, and learnt how to crochet. And Josie and May is now a fully functioning business (this time last year, I didn't even have the name). I'm already planning crafting for the next year - quilting and more knitting and embroidery as well as sewing. Promise to keep you updated throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment